The Accountant plays a key role in the finance department such as bookkeeping the company’s income, spending, investments, budgets, and assets, managing all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Computing taxes and preparing tax returns.
- Reporting on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as an accountant.
- Very Strong accounting background including budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Competent in general financial analysis
- Must be willing to travel frequently
- Strong financial organizational skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.