Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Provision of accurate and reliable financial statements from time to time.
- Preparation of the company’s Budget, Forecasts, and cash flows
- Prompt preparation of management accounts with detail analysis to the Board
- General ledger management and maintenance of accounts processes including proof of accounts.
- Engage in Financial Modelling and analysis and present periodic report.
- Manages and supervises Cash flows and liquidity.
- Revenue assurance
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and financial controls are set, implemented, and monitored.
- Co-ordinates and ensures the timely preparation/rendition of statutory returns to CBN, NDIC, FIRS, CAC, etc.
- Establishment of documented standards and procedures in finance operations and ensure compliance.
- Regulatory relations and compliance.
- Minimum academic qualification of first degree (BSc/HND) in any business-related field
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate practical working experience
- Audit experience will be added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) mandatory
- Knowledge of IFRS is mandatory.
- Professional qualification in Microfinance (MCF)
- master’s degree in related field will be added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to use Microsoft applications including Excel.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.