Penafort Energy Limited is an indigenous Nigeria incorporated in November, 2011. The company has its operations in the downstream oil and gas industry and also in the food and beverage industry. We are looking to hire a suitable and qualified candidate to fill this position and to perform accounting activities at the Company for the drinks subsidiary.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Assists in the development and implementation of the Company’s goals and priorities relating to financial management, budget, accounting, purchasing, and/or payroll in compliance with State and Federal law and the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Monitors and projects daily cash flow; reviews and executes all checks and deposits for the company/industry events and reviews daily cash receipts and disbursements.
- Reviews all purchasing of capital assets, office supplies and facility supplies.
- Preparing financial statements and other financial reports, including but not limited to monthly statements, Budget Forecasting, Annual Budget and Annual Report.
- Maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses and insurance records.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and financial reporting; implements recommendations as requested.
- Performs regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 - 4 years experience in public accounting and/or financial management; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with food & beverage accounting and inventory monitoring
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.