We are a leading Telehealth provider based in Lagos and we are looking for a young dynamic candidate to provide support to the finance and accounting unit by managing accounting and finance tasks. The successful candidate will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Managing expenses and payroll
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Perform other accounting tasks.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc Accounting (ICAN or other relevant qualifications would be an added advantage)
- 2 - 3 years of accounting and finance experience
- Proven experience in an accounting role
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant accounting software such as Quickbooks, Zohobooks etc)
- Must have adequate knowledge of expense management, financial statement preparation, and performance monitoring and management.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 – 110,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.