Resolution Finance Ltd
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for a seasoned (senior) Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage resources across Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Performing accounting duties throughout the project, such as preparing invoices, cash flow, signing off on purchase orders, cash management, reconciliation, financial reporting, and balance sheet.
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place.
- Ensure timely payments to vendors are in accordance with the company’s contractual obligation to maintain company reputation with suppliers.
- Post journal entries after reviewing/ensuring proper supporting documents exist.
- Manage all key management reporting activities.
- Provide accounting advise for the team members.
- Process Salaries and wages.
- Ensure accurate documentation of Pensions, PAYE, VAT and WHT.
- Manage account inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Ensure compliance with Financial Statutory bodies.
- Delivery of accurate and timely reporting, which is compliant with all relevant Legislation, Accounting Standards and Group policy.
- Manage Banking relationships.
- Generate and issue Purchase Order, Quotation and invoices.
- Reconcile bank statements with records on the accounting software.
- Proper tracking and management of all transaction documents.
- Vetting of supplier invoices.
- Monitor bank balances and reconcile bank statements with bank retirements.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.sc/HND Accounting, Economics or Finance related field.
- (ICAN Chartered preferred)
- 3 - 5years’ experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Sage.
- Possess very strong leadership and managerial qualities; and ability to independently carry on the activities of the company through financial prudence without requiring constant oversight.
- Must be of impeccable character, prudent, objective, honest and impartial.
- Possess the capacity to develop manpower and lend personal knowledge to subordinates and others.
- Possess very good business writing and presentation skills.
- Possess high multi-tasking ability while still maintaining careful attention to details.
- Must be skillful in financial accounting and inventory management computer software.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 - 350,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.