Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A boutique Cloud Accountancy practice is looking for a detail-oriented financial accountant. You will be contributing to financial planning, preparing financial reports, and implementing best practices in financial administration for the company and its clients. To ensure success in this position a growth mindset will go very far.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting relevant financial data for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Evaluating and optimizing financial controls and procedures.
- Updating daily transaction records and assisting with payroll administration.
- Experience with Bank Reconciliation
- Software Experience: Xero / Quickbooks
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets, and budgets.
- Identifying financial liabilities and performing risk analysis on liquidity and cash flow.
- Resolving account discrepancies and performing account reconciliations.
- Preparing financial reports, including projected returns on investment and growth rates.
- Tax: Computation and remittance of CIT, VAT, WHT, and PAYE
- Preparing regular reports – Monthly Management reports for select clients
- Interface with regulatory agencies: FIRS, LIRS, NSITF, ITF, DPR, NAPIMS, etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree or HND in accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- At least 2 years of prior experience
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity with joint venture accounting, as well as consolidated group and subsidiary accounting standards
- Ability to navigate different accounting software (Quickbooks).
- In-depth knowledge of financial controls and accounting standards.
- Extensive experience in financial reporting.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb organizational and time management abilities.
- Great collaboration and communication skills.
- Additional advantages ACCA or ICAN
- Audit experience is an added advantage
Remuneration: NGN100,000 plus 20k internet allowance
Note: This is a 100% remote position.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.