The accountant is responsible for;
- Managing financial records (incomings, expenses) analyses revenue vs profits, and recommends solutions to optimize business financials.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on average sales per terminal - Daily, weekly and monthly reports on selling and zero sales terminals
- Weekly and monthly assessment on sales target set for the sales team
- Assisting with month-end Reconciliation of accounts Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits.
- Projecting Future sales performance based on actual sales
- Reconciling all agents accounts
- Organizing daily meetings with sales and operations department to access performance on daily sales, cash and bank collections
- Keeping all accounts and documentation fully up to date at all times
- Making sure all government agency payments are up to date (tax and gaming bodies) - Ensuring all approval processes are followed
- Reviewing prices of office request
- Preparing monthly departmental and general office budgets
- Preparing and reporting financial statements
- Handling monthly, quarterly, and annual closing.
- Ensuring timely bank payment/prompt payment of winnings.
- Working to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls. - Ensuring timely and accurate employee remuneration and liaising with HR/Administrative Manager in developing remuneration policies and plans
- Generating monthly & quarterly financial reports
- Generating financial forecasts and manages company investments
- Disbursing payments for office supplies, software, or hardware (one-time or subscriptions based) to third-party service providers or the necessary department
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in accounting, or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Local Accounting Principles
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian tax accounting and reporting System
- Good level of attention to details
- Excellent computing skills - MS Excel, Payroll, and accounting software(s)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Salary Expectation: NGN120,000