Working under the supervision of the Manager, the accountant would analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within Obiwezy.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Process and execute standard period-end deliverables associated with all areas of stock accounting accurately and on time, ensuring all is in line with the organisation's accounting policies
- Responsible for accounting for all stock movements, shrinkage, obsolescence, and other stock provisions and revaluations
- Prepare periodic balance sheet reconciliations and commentary for stock balances, ensuring that all variances are investigated and explained
- Support external audit preparation and any Internal Audit requirements
- Prepare the budget, forecast, and latest view for all stock adjustments, and monitor associated risks and opportunities
- Consistently and regularly review and improve controls and processes around stock accounting
- Review, reconciliation, and correction of production information and related inventory impacts
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory
- Verifying accurate standard costs
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; and preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Minimum of 3 years of practice experience
- Comfortable in managing and overseeing a small team
- Personable and confident liaising with vendors
- A good understanding of all taxes
- Previous practice experience
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator
- Organized and able to work off own initiative
- A team player and willing to help others
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.