D'ELYSIUM BAY LTD
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The accountant has the responsibility of monitoring the financial status of the Group at every point in time and keeping the Business Manager informed on all important issues. You are expected to know how much money is available in which bank account and how much cash goes in and out of the business on a daily basis.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Delivering and receiving the cash registers of all businesses within the Group at the beginning and end of every business day.
- Checking the cash registers of any of the businesses in the Group at any time when necessary.
- Depositing cash proceeds from the business into the specified accounts on a daily and weekly basis, in line with the decision of the business owners.
- Performing inventory counts for all department.
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports to be sent to the Group Coordinator/Executive Chef.
- Tracking all receivables and payables of the Group.
- Counting and weighing all invoices issued to the business.
- Delivering a written record with details of all official invoices, producer receipts, purchasing documents and personnel payments, to the Executive Board at the end of every month.
- Protecting the private information of the business. This is one of their most important duties.
- Ensure proper costing of all food and drinks are done.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profits/ loss statement.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transaction and document.
- Comply with financial policies and regulation.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA, ACCA, ICAN) is a plus
- Work experience as an Accountant (in the hospitality industry is an added advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally
- Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Location: Candidate living around/ within Lekki and it environ is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.