OPSL Capital Ventures
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Assist in preparing and communicating periodic financial and management reports.
- Assist with month-end and year-end account closings, and annual financial statement audits.
- Ensuring periodic statutory filings, in compliance with local and national regulations.
- Managing treasury functions, such as cash management, petty cash, and bank activities.
- Maintaining a solid internal control environment with sound document retention/management practices, and preparing periodic account reconciliation.
- Liaise with external auditors, vendors, and regulatory bodies.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly staff payroll.
- Prepares analysis of accounts as requested.
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation of receivable and payable accounts.
- Checking and authorizing petty cash reimbursement.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned by direct supervisor.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance Economics, or related disciplines from any reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within a structured business environment such as Consulting, Accounting, etc. Experience in Audit will be an added advantage.
- ACA/ACCA certified.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good use of any accounting software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.