An Account/administrative officer is needed to manage all financial transactions, budgets, and advisory. The Account officer will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business while ensuring we’re compliant with all statutory regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
• prepare monthly and yearly management accounts.
• Prepare budget & forecasts
• Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
• Bank reconciliations, Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank transactions and invoicing clients
• Compute taxes and timely tax remittances
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• liaise with external auditors to audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and statutory regulations
•supervise administrative functions
• Ability to prepare company Tax liabilities and remit as at when due
• Work experience as a financial Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting law regulations.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Sage one software
•Advanced MS Excel skill
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Must possess a degree in Accounting or Related course with a minimum of 2 years practical work experience.
• Requisite certifications with professional bodies eg ACA, ACCA will be an added advantage.
Note: This role is open to females only and the Candidate should be ready to be interviewed and resume almost immediately.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.