We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The candidate is responsible for financial analysis & reporting, statutory and regulatory report rendition, budget and planning, and compliance.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- General Administrative duties
- Monthly CBN Report not later than the 5th of every month.
- Monthly Loan Portfolio Report
- Monthly Investment Report
- Weekly disbursement and repayment report
- Monthly Statutory payment and filling report. (PAYEE, WHT, PENSION e.t.c)
- Updating and Maintenance of the Fixed Assets register.
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliation statements of all banks with bank ledgers.
- Maintenance and Reconciliation of loan customers' Ledger
- Ensuring Compliance with the policies and procedures of the company.
- B.sc/Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent, ACCA, ACA
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Financial Service /Banking Sector.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software(Bankone preferably)
- Analytical skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.