Super Tasty Restaurant
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for an Account Officer to manage all daily financial transactions and reporting of all financial information for the organization, from cash payments and bank transfers to bank deposits, expenses, product analysis, products profit and loss report.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Manage all financial transactions.
- Collect payments for products sold to customers.
- Monitor payments from customers.
- Daily recording of all products sold.
- Disbursement of payments.
- Prepare daily financial sales reports.
- Prepare daily product performance reports.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and payable.
- Managing all assets of the organization.
- Publish financial statements on time.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of organizational products and processes.
- Assists in developing financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conducts periodic financial analyses to identify and resolve issues, gaps, or variances.
- Review financial documents for accuracy, reliability, reasonableness, and completeness.
- Preparation for and participation in the organization's financial audits.
- Other functions as required.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant discipline.
- The candidate must not be more than 27 years.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, as performance monitoring will be done every quarter.
- Membership in a professional body is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles & standards and Nigerian tax laws.
- Practical knowledge of professional accounting packages.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.