We are looking for an outstanding Account Executive who can champion the advantages of remote work while embracing these benefits themselves. Joining us would help you stepping into one-of-a kind opportunity to lead the charge in shaping the future of work. You will position yourself as a visionary influencer in the exciting and ever-evolving distributed work industry.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Get prospects excited about our global employment platform and the opportunity remote employment offers to expand their business.
- Our prospects come in many shapes and forms: speak with HR, legal, finance and C-level stakeholders on how Oyster can help them on their remote work journey.
- Understand the customer’s pain points as it relates to global hiring, highlighting Oyster’s differentiators, effectively demoing the product over video conference, and guiding them through the sales process
- Partner with Business Development Representatives to convert qualified leads into new business
- Generate new business opportunities through a combination of outbound calls to remote-first and remote-open companies by reaching out and starting conversations with their HR and hiring functions
- Strategically build and maintain a solid pipeline to ensure we meet our plans for growth
- Close deals professionally and efficiently, with a focus on a fantastic customer experience
- Work collaboratively with the extended sales team to develop and improve the effectiveness of our go-to-market efforts
- Utilize Salesforce to forecast revenue accurately, update customer records, and track activity across accounts and contacts
- Full-cycle sales experience with proven success utilising structured sales methodologies to consistently closing small or mid-market deals
- Ability and desire to generate and manage your sales pipelines, utilizing data-driven strategies to identify, qualify, nurture and advance leads
- Demonstrated quota attainment and the ability to talk in detail about your past sales performance as well as the experiences and lessons learned that help you manage your performance more effectively today
- Experience with the digital tools and tactics of B2B prospecting (e.g., Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, LeadIQ, Cognism)
- You will naturally thrive in an autonomous, distributed and global atmosphere where async communication and collaboration is critical
- You will be collaboratively self-sufficient, adept of ambiguity while maintaining a proactive approach
- Experience with Salesforce or another tier-one CRM
- Being enthusiastic, passionate and motivated about the work you do ensures that customers enjoy every engagement they have with you
- Strong team-player orientation with a demonstrated contribution to the success of others you’ve worked with
- You show genuine curiosity in your customers’ businesses and can share concrete examples of how you’ve helped them solve problems
- Drive for the social impact mission and desire to use skills to influence global change and employment opportunities.
- Excellent written English communication and presentation skills
- [BONUS] Business proficient language skills in Dutch, German, Spanish, Arabic, French, etc is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.