We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Speaking with clients over the phone and online.
- Understanding client needs and objectives.
- Addressing inquiries and resolving concerns efficiently and proactively.
- Processing and attending to client complaints.
- Building client relationships.
- Documenting calls and filing written reports.
- Introducing to clients the total insurance ERP package purchased by them.
- Working the account users through the various account functions and modules relating to the accounting section of the ERP.
- Participating in the presentation of the Insurance ERP to prospective Clients.
- Participating in the marketing drive of the Insurance ERP to clients.
- Participating in the implementation of the accounting aspect of the Insurance ERP when awarded to us.
- Participating in the general and accounting client training on the ERP.
- Liaising with our clients 24/7, reporting all client challenges to our technical team for resolution, and at the same time reverting promptly to clients when the issues are resolved.
- Giving timely support to our clients when any challenge occurs.
- Participating actively in internal accounting administrative issues.
- HND / Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Principles and practices
- IT Savvy, knowledge of ERP software
- Proven experience in customer Service
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills, and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.