Accounting clerk jobs include financial record-keeping, budgeting, and reporting for accounting departments. They also perform clerical duties, such as answering phone calls and emails, filing paperwork, and scheduling appointments.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Collect and sort invoices and checks
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued promptly
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.