We seek to hire a Website Designer. Our Squarespace Website Designer works independently and with a team, creating unique emotion-provoking designs, endlessly discovering inspiration, and pushing the boundaries of design norms, while being part of a growing company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
We provide all-in-one creative marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses, and organizations. Our clients choose and stay with us because we deliver best-in-class customer experiences and true business ROI. Highly regarded as an industry leader, we are growing very quickly.
- Design with Squarespace's capabilities in mind for ease of maintenance and updates
- Ensure the website is responsive, providing an optimal user experience on both desktop and mobile browsers
- Cover essential tasks such as adding new pages, editing text and images, updating articles, and managing features
- Create Lo-Fi Wireframe and Hi-Fi Mock Up design in Figma for client approval prior to the website development
- You'll be working on website designs for various clients
- You will be continuously provided space and opportunities to learn new ideas and push your creativity forward.
- You will work on each project all the way through, from strategy to delivery, this allows for ownership, creative control, and a recurring sense of accomplishment
- Plan website design strategy in close partnership with Project Managers and Brand Designers
- Detail out page designs; plan navigation/architecture; curate client-provided images; plan user experience; Identify best ways to organize clients' services/products
- Push design concepts outside of what's expected
- Discover new ways of using existing website design platform features combined with customizations
- Use graphic design software (Adobe Suite) to create backgrounds and images
- Edit videos for banners and other website placements
- Pay attention to details like buttons, links, and the small stuff; surprise yourself and our clients with designs that are on-brand and emotion-provoking
- Update websites based on scope requirements, aligned to the overall website theme
- Proactively researching, being inspired by, and implementing design trends
- Track record of producing designs that meet basic design principles (e.g. consideration of white space, margins, font combinations, design grids, etc.)
- Ability to work 40 Hours/Week
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Squarespace website design and development, with a strong portfolio showcasing previous successful projects
- Proficiency in utilizing Squarespace's features and capabilities to create visually appealing and functional websites
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite and Canva
- Creative design skills with an ability to align the design with existing branding while adding a modern touch
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles for both desktop and mobile browsing experiences
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively to bring our vision to life
- Must have a workstation
- Website portfolio should be included in your cover letter/ resume
- Must have a reliable internet connection
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 300,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.