Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The website administrator will take care of technical issues and improvements while being an essential part of the company’s online growth. Thus, the website administrator works with the website developer to ensure the web design process is done with the organization’s needs and requirements in mind.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Identifying and addressing the usability problems likely to affect the user experience.
- Track, compile, and document the traffic website to determine if there is a positive return on investment.
- Developing the documentation needed to roll out the website experience.
- Collaborating with the website development team to discuss the system requirements and usability issues.
- Developing the procedures required for continued website revision and maintenance.
- Setting up and maintaining the control tools and procedures for accessing the website and maintaining the servers.
- Document the website installation, configuration, and launching to ensure all the steps are accessible for future reference.
- Recommending the site improvement required to enhance user experience.
- Developing a training manual for employees, customers, and other stakeholders interacting with the website.
- Documenting and filing the backup and the required recovery steps and plans in the event of system or website failure.
- Determine the sources of web traffic and put in place measures to improve user experience in crucial traffic sources.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science with a specialization in computer programming.
- Proven work experience in website development and website administrator
- 3 years of working experience.
Work Type: Hybrid
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.