We are looking for a hard-working Warehouse Manager with experience in logistics. He will be responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
- Plan future capacity requirements.
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery, and equipment.
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc in information and management systems or economics with 3 years and above work experience.
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
- The ability to be a team player.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.