The Vice-Principal is a key member of the school’s management team. She works along with the School Principal and members of the Management Team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Works alongside the Principal in:
- Looking after matters in areas of human resources, finance, logistics, Facilities, security, and general administration of the school.
- Producing, implementing, and monitoring the School Development Plan
- Giving the highest priority to the development of teaching and learning in order to meet the individual needs of all pupils.
- Ensuring that a system for monitoring and developing the highest quality of teaching and learning is in place.
- Ensuring the systematic teaching of basic skills and recording of impact is consistently high in the school.
- Promoting professional development designed to enhance teaching and learning and the motivation of staff.
- Carrying out effective deployment and development of all staff and creating and maintaining good working relationships amongst all members of the school community.
- Planning and managing school facilities and resources.
- Setting up systems to store knowledge and information.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships between the school and parents.
- Preparing and submitting drafts of proposals, financial reports, and other documents.
- Stands in for the Principal in her absence.
- Carrying out any other function as directed by the Principal
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.