- Ensures that the PVV design and related PVV Engineering Deliverables are compliant with General Specifications, applicable platforms/project specifications, applicable international/local Codes & Standards, and applicable local regulations.
- Ensures HSEQ compliance by design.
- Ensures that the PVV Engineering Package is fully in accordance with the Scope of Work, free of clashes, consistent, and compliant with the quality requirements.
- Ensures that the designed PVV modification involves no HSE risk during site execution, minimum offshore site works, and minimum production loss.
- Ensures that design done by VENDOR is in accordance with Technical Requisition.
- Ensures that work is delivered in time in accordance with the planning.
- Ensures that the PVV Design Appraisal Dossier (DAD) is compliant with PED requirements, complete and approved by NoBo for hand over to the Construction team.
- Ensures Constructability, Operability, and Maintainability of designed PVV modifications
- Contributes to achieving clients and Department HSE objectives. Report anomalies and any HSE events.
- Contributes to the implementation of corrective actions when required/requested
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years within the Petroleum Industry
- Excellent knowledge of client's referential, international/local Codes & Standards, and local regulations related to PVV discipline and excellent knowledge of Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
- Proactive with good organizational skills, team spirit, strong communication skills (verbal & written), and service-minded.
- English language is mandatory, both spoken & written.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Pack Office, and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Microstation would be an asset