Software & Data
We're looking for an excellent UX writer with experience working on fintech apps and websites. If you pay attention to detail and you're keen on doing user research, simplifying user interaction flows, and helping users understand products, you'll be a great fit at Kuda.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Role and Responsibilities
- Write and edit clear UX copy with a hint of wit every now and then
- Provide functional and editorial quality assurance on copy
- Understand and use our style guide and brand tone
- Use customer data to define copy direction and improvements
- Edit copy for user guides
- Lead copy coherence efforts across apps and websites
- Work with the Product Design, Engineering, Marketing, Graphic Design and Motion Design teams.
- 3 years of experience writing user-facing UX copy for apps and websites, preferably in the fintech sector.
- A portfolio of writing and content samples
- A passion for apps
- Experience working with customer research
- A collaborative approach to work
- Some experience working with interaction and visual design would be a bonus.
Why join Kuda?
- At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.