We are looking for a UX Writer / Content Designer to join our team, performing a support role in creating a delightful user experience. An organized, communicative, proactive person willing to be a relentless advocate for the user, which results in the growth of the whole Axur team.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Being a relentless advocate for the user;
- Creating, iterating, and managing user-centered content using content principles, user research, and other sources of info. This includes collaborating on high-fidelity design mockups in Figma;
- Collaborating with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists to create a delightful user experience, from conception to launch;
- Taking complex language and processes and making them simple to understand;
- Making sure appropriate content is shown to a user in the right place and in the best format;
- Working with other team members to maintain and evolve voice and tone guidelines and help evangelize those resources across the company;
- Optimizing the performance of UX copy via user testing and data validation;
- Defining the content strategy for a given product and writing clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including product names, labels, navigational elements, emails, tutorials, help articles, and notifications).
- Explaining your decisions clearly;
- Giving and soliciting feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products;
- Partnering with our international team to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language;
- Monitoring market trends and competitors’ products in order to keep up with field terminologies and standards, evaluating the need for adaptation on our side.
- Indispensable Requirements:
- Extensive experience in writing for digital products, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable;
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content;
- Proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders;
- Portuguese (BR) fluency;
- English fluency.
- Experience with Figma;
- Experience with B2B products;
- Spanish fluency.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.