Turner- Lathe Machine Operator
METAL MANUFACTURING NIGERIA LIMITED
Engineering & Technology
Responsible for operating Heavy Earth Moving Machinery in a safe and effective manner.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Troubleshooting and Mechanical problem-solving.
- Maintaining the turning lathe and tools, setting up, operating, or tending the lathe and turning machines to turn, bore, thread, and form.
- Operate all Lathe machines safely and efficiently according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings to meet customers’ specifications.
- Minimum of academic qualification of OND in mechanical engineering or any related course.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a lathe machining operator
- Experience machining high-precision components;
- Manual Turning / Milling experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.