We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure daily cleaning of the vehicle before and after completion of daily tasks
- Report all defects including tyre issues to the Operations Manager
- Complete all allocated work and trips within the working day.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly and submitted in a timely manner
- Ensure all goods onboard are safely secured.
- Ensure your vehicle is kept in a good, clean condition.
- Load and unload the vehicle adhering to Safe Working Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- Ensure you wear your PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Report all accidents and incidents immediately and obtain details as required.
- Comply with all Health, Safety, HR, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Other duties assigned
- A minimum of 3 yrs of work experience in Truck Driving
- A minimum of SSCE
- Posses a Valid Driving License
- Good communication Skills.
Location: The candidate should reside on the mainland
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 75,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.