We seek to hire a Telecoms Technical Support Engineer to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Identify and resolve technical issues with telecom equipment and services.
- Assist customers in setting up and using telecom systems, providing guidance and resolving their concerns.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of telecom networks to ensure optimal functionality and identify potential problems.
- Perform regular maintenance tasks and implement necessary upgrades to keep the telecom infrastructure running smoothly.
- Keep detailed records of technical support activities, including documenting solutions, creating reports, and sharing insights with relevant stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in the IT industry focusing on network infrastructure support and maintenance.
- Practical experience working with large Enterprise solutions such as SDWAN, MPLS, Network Security, CISCO, VC, and VOIP.
- Must have Advanced Certificate in Cisco, Microsoft Applications, Security, and Voice Solutions.
- Good Understanding and appreciation of technical design and business principles.
- Has good verbal communication skills, manage customers' expectation (internal and external) and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- A client-focused and proactive approach to solving problems.
- Must be self-empowered to enable the development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Applicant must be residing in Lagos.
- Applicant must be a graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering / Computer Science with at least Second-Class Lower.
- Applicant must have two years of working experience in relevant areas.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.