Clear Essence California Spa
Engineering & Technology
A Four Star Boutique hotel in Ikoyi, Lagos, is seeking to employ the services of an experienced Technician with the following set of skills, qualifications, and attributes.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintain the overall appearance and working order of the property.
- Perform routine maintenance throughout the property, including painting, carpet/floor cleaning, laundry machine, generator set, spa equipment, etc.
- Perform minor adjustments on plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems, including the repair and/or replacement of air conditioning units, as well as, furniture and fixtures.
- Perform maintenance and repair work on the interior and exterior of the buildings, hotel rooms and contents, laundry and kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating/air conditioning, ventilation, water treatment systems, and spa equipment.
- Employ preventative maintenance schedules to ensure that guestrooms, public areas, mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment, and key facility systems are in good working order.
- Respond to guests’ requests for immediate repairs and maintain proper equipment and supply inventory.
- Assist to maintain a preventative maintenance program and implement it in a systematic approach.
- Apply a clearly established opening and closing procedure with a documented checklist
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related field.
- Apprentice certification and experience in facilities maintenance, including air conditioners, generators, laundry, and kitchen equipment.
- Certificate or good knowledge of safety and quality and audit inspections.
- Technical knowledge of utility systems and substantial technical management background within the hotel industry.
- Ability to excel in activities concerned with the maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, and exhibit sound judgment.
- Be able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to high standards of delivery.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to improve and promote quality.
- Self-motivated and exhibits calmness under pressure, with a flexible approach.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and supporting the wider objectives of the Company.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.