Technical Operation Manager
Aiki Services Ltd
Engineering & Technology
Technical Operations Manager will design, plan, formulate, manage and develop a multiskilled technical operations in HVAC (VRF & VPN), Electrical & Plumbing trades to process budgets and coordinate the operational aspect of all technical and organization processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and implement technical operations strategies and initiatives to align with the overall business strategy.
- Knowledgeable in HVAC (VRF & VPN), Electrical and Plumbing trades to improve technician’s technical ability.
- Carry out technical operations in an appropriate cost-effective way in trades for HVAC (VRF & VPN), Electrical & Plumbing.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Organize, assess and monitor training programs to educate technicians on standard operating procedures.
- Ensure technical equipment and machinery are operational and efficient for all trades in HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing.
- Liaise with other departmental heads to plan and implement action plans for improved technical operations.
- Mentor and motivate a technical team to put in their best effort to improve level of performance in HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices for technicians.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technical processes in HVAC, Electricals & Plumbing functions and requirements.
- Conduct annual staff appraisals and assessments to determine staff training needs of HVAC (VRF & VPN), Electrical & Plumbing trade for technicians.
- Purchase technical materials, plan inventory and oversee technical efficiency.
- Oversee the hiring, training, and monitoring of technicians in all trades e.g HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures when performing job duties.
- Conduct risk assessments to analyze risks and operational hazards for technicians in all trades such as HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients in order to maximize patronage.
- Perform quality controls and monitor technical production KPIs.
- Develop and implement health and safety policies to ensure a risk-free and safe work condition for technicians.
- Oversee the provision and supply of materials and products for a technical process.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc. or HND in engineering or its equivalent.
- MSc. or MBA in engineering will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Teamwork and delegation.
- Outstanding organizational/leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of trades such as HVAC (VRF & VPN), Electrical, and Plumbing respectively.
- Proven work experience as a Technical trainer/Manager or similar role in HVAC (VRF & VPN), Electrical & Plumbing.
- Good knowledge of organizational effectiveness and technical operations management.
- Hands-on experience in technical work in HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Familiarity with technical fieldwork.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously & adjust to changing priorities.
- Excellent technical operations, analytical and decision-making abilities, and aptitude in decision-making and technical problem-solving.
- Proven record of successful project management and delivery.
Location: Candidate must reside within LASU, Ojo and environs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.