Education and Experience:
- A minimum of OND/NCE in Business/Management studies preferably or a similar discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in Cargo Tally Operations or any other relevant similar role.
- Monitoring and documenting all cargo movement/activities from the terminal
- Calculating the storage, shipping, and receiving fees for cargo
- Raising invoices
- Physically fit, energetic to lift, stretch or stand for long and no phobia for height.
- Detail-oriented with sound mathematical/numerical aptitude to process large numbers of daily cargoes.
- Basic knowledge of port operations, understanding port safety regulations, and procedures.
- Understand commonly used hand signs to communicate without a radio system.
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team.
Interested candidates are required to send their applications and curriculum vitae in PDF format
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.