The System Administrator is responsible for developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information. The System Administrator will supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities of the financial management team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk field staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Prioritize, manage, and Work continuously on all open cases
- Liaise with vendors and customers from time to time to resolve system issues
- Test and evaluate all new technology before deploying it to staff
- Conduct periodic electrical safety checks on all computer and hardware equipment.
- Manage and maintain the architecture of the company’s Storage Area Network (SAN).
- Ascertain user needs and system requirements in order to design, monitor, and maintain computer networks.
- Gather data on systems, routers, and other hardware.
- Configure networks, remote access systems, computers, and periphery equipment including faxes, copiers, and scanners into one system. Once the system is running, monitor system performance to ensure that demands are being met.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems.
- Install or upgrade software and hardware.
- Responding to technical inquiries
- Logging service and repair details
- Creating manuals and guides as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT Related course
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in hardware and software installation
- Has previous experience collaborating on a team
- Solid Critical and analytical skills and; attention to detail are required with a demonstrable ability to gather and analyze trends and identify root causes
- Good written/oral communication skills and the ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management Skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.