Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for piloting and maintenance of ROV system and handling all paperwork for, client and office.
- Shall assist in field support, drill support, subsea construction, cable lay and subsea survey, pipeline and platform survey/inspection and maintenance, calibration and systems maintenance.
- Be responsible for buckle trigger monitoring and free span survey, free span rectification and spool metrology.
- Participate in Call for Tender process, technical evaluation and selection of ROV contractors;
- Ensure the implementation by Contractors of the Company HSE policies through the application of the HSE bridging document and other documents as applicable;
- Participate to the organisation and preparation of ROV intervention operations in coordination with project engineers, vessel superintendents, drilling and exploitation entities
- Ensure technical compliance with Company’s standards
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in offshore Oil & Gas construction industry as ROV Pilot/Operator
- If the candidate holds Master's degree in marine / mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent, the operational experience is reduced to 3 years (out of which 1-2 years in supervision position).
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a supervision position (ROV Supervisor / ROV Team Leader) on a deep offshore oilfield project
- IMCA certified ROV Supervisor
- First Aid at Work
- Valid OPITO offshore survival - including EBS
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.