Ricky Bluez Nigeria Agency is a staffing agency of an entity of employees that can be hired out for temporary or long term work. The Agency also refers or provides temporary workers to other organizations like Hospitals, Offices, Schools, Hotels, and other Industrial settings.
- As the Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store and your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies. You must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals, in addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 1-year working experience.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.