We are looking for an experienced Staff IT Engineer who will take a primary role in the development, integration, administration, support, and overall health of our corporate (mostly-SaaS) applications.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Play a key contributor role in our IT Engineering function, with responsibility for both existing and green-field corporate technology
- Work alongside a team of IT applications administrators
- Implement, maintain, and extend corporate applications for productivity, security, and connectivity
- Be a trusted advocate for best practices and technology decisions
- Set and manage technology consumers’ expectations
- Participate in production support incidents involving corporate applications
- Develop and enforce IT policies and practices
- Resolve issues escalated by technicians and engineers
- Provide support and guidance to users via service management tools
- You have between 5 and 10 years of IT experience
- You have experience managing the following concepts and/or applications:
- Identity management (i.e. Okta)
- Mobile device management (i.e. Jamf, Intune)
- Productivity tools (i.e. Google Workspace, Slack, Atlassian, Asana)
- You have broad, generalist knowledge of networking, information security, and workstation technologies
- You have excellent project management skills
- You are comfortable working independently in ambiguous situations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.