Staff iOS Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for an experienced Staff iOS Engineer to help us build AI-powered mobile applications.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Implement new product features for Runway’s AI-based content creation tools
- Set the technical direction for upcoming mobile application projects and initiatives
- Mentor other engineers on the best practices and latest advancements in iOS
- Improve the performance, reliability, and code quality of our codebases
- Work with a world-class engineering and design team pushing the boundaries of creativity and content creation on the mobile app
- Contribute to product discussions around our mobile app experiences
- 5+ years of experience building mobile applications using React Native
- Experience in building iOS applications with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Strong experience with iOS SDK frameworks, including best practices for UI, networking, graphics rendering, logging and profiling
- Deep understanding of iOS design guidelines
- Knowledge of the latest advancements in iOS (frameworks, tools, third-party libraries)
- Strong collaboration skills and interest in mentoring other engineers
- Ability to rapidly prototype solutions and iterate on them with tight product deadlines
- Have an app on the App Store, iOS open-source framework, or an example project on GitHub
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.