We are looking for Special Education Teachers to join our team of educators. You will be responsible for working with individuals and groups of students with mild or moderate learning disorders. Ultimately, you will help and inspire children to achieve important learning developmental milestones.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- Certification in teacher-related training such as Nigerian certificate in Education, Bachelor or Science(Bsc) in Education.
- Proven experience as a Teacher working with kids with learning challenges is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of current special education topics and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.