Solutions and Research Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- The Solutions and Research Engineer will responsible for ensuring efficient service delivery to the customers and ensuring customer satisfaction for all new services and support related to service.
- Contributing to the research, design, and implementation of functionality that will propel our products and market.
- Minimum academic qualification of BEng in Computer Engineering, BEng in Electrical Electronics or any IT-related degree. (2.2/ Upper Credit
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); #CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- Industry Certifications in #AWS, #CISSP, #CCDP, #CCNP, and CCIE
- Good LAN/WAN network design and implementation skills
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills
- Design and analytical troubleshooting of LAN, WAN network, and Internet-data architecture with good knowledge of routing protocols (#EIGRP, #OSPF, #RIP, etc)
- Good knowledge of installation and configuration of core network devices and their relevant integration to the network (LAN, MAN & WAN)
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, #switches, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
- Excellent #analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Management
- Project management skills are also desirable
- 3 years of experience with Fiber to the Home(#FTTH) infrastructure, and experience in the construction of new outside and inside plant (#OSP/ #ISP) fibre infrastructure
- Experience presenting technical concepts to a general audience
- Basic experience with basic configurations of enterprise or carrier-grade networking equipment such as routers, switches, firewalls, encoders, optics, and Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing(#DWDM)
- Previous commercial engineering experience
- Experience in technical consulting and customer handling
- Proven experience in data analytics, statistical methods, and models
- Experience working in a Service Provider environment and providing technical support to end-customer solutions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.