Engineering & Technology
We are looking to hire a Solutions Engineer to join our team
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations along with Sales and Customer Success teams
- Scoping, managing, and executing customer pilots and POCs
- Working with the Sales and Customer Success teams to understand customers’ technical requirements, answer technical questions and help them overcome technical roadblocks.
- Assist the Sales and Customer Success teams as the technical subject matter expert for Codacy during customer calls and presentations
- Assist and collaborate with different technical stakeholders during the different phases of our sales process (which includes installation, onboarding, expanding)
- Act as a liaison with the Product team to discuss potential product development
- Have a close relationship with the Sales and Customer Success teams members and enable knowledge sharing within the team
- Collaborate with the right stakeholders (product managers, engineering, sales, customer success, and other groups) ensuring the successful execution of the account strategy.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience
- Super comfortable engaging in meaningful conversations and interactions with software engineers and developer managers
- Preference for previous demonstrable experience as a software engineer
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around technical topics
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Ubuntu, and AWS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.