Interested in a full-time, paid remote 8 - 12 week internship with a company in the US, UK, or Canada. We will accept students or recent graduates from any academic discipline. We include students in STEM areas, as well as in the humanities and social sciences. DiversiBoard wants to hear from you. DiversiBoard works to place highly qualified individuals with companies looking for diverse talent at no cost to the candidates.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Currently pursuing a university degree or recent graduate (within the last five years)
- Strong grades. A wide variety of academic subjects are accepted - you may be a STEM student, a humanities student, or a social science student.
- Focus on critical thinking skills.
- National (anywhere in Nigeria since the position is remote)
- Recently graduated (graduated less than 5 years ago) or are going to be graduating shortly
- Interns will work remotely with teams located in the US (New York, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Durham, Miami, Atlanta, or Austin), the UK (London or Cambridge), or Canada (Toronto, Waterloo, Vancouver, or Ottawa).
- Internships will take place over an 8 to 12-week period. Due to these being remote positions, selected candidates will need to maintain a high-speed internet connection for the duration of their internship.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.