Software & Data
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to play a key role in helping guide our technology and product decisions for our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Contribute to decisions for greenfield projects that will drive the business for the next 3-5 years
- Design and build our internal-facing APIs, asynchronous back-end processing, and third-party integrations using Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and AWS
- Participate in technical conversations with other engineers and help steer decisions in the right direction
- Offer constructive and respectful feedback via code reviews
- Research and promote design patterns and practices that fit our technical challenges
- Write automated unit and integration tests as well as build tools to assist in testing various aspects of our platform
- Build in business and technical metrics alongside the features themselves to further us as a data-driven organization
- Work with our devops team to ensure our CI/CD pipeline built with CircleCI, Jenkins, and AWS tooling fits our growing needs.
- Receive a personalized development program and sponsorship from your manager
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining production-quality software using Ruby on Rails.
- Expertise in building and consuming APIs
- Strong knowledge of database design and writing SQL statements
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues in unfamiliar code
- Experience scoping projects into small iterations for release
- Clear and efficient communication skills
- Mentorship skills and the ability to give well-crafted constructive feedback
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.