- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training Users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Minimum of Degree in Computer science or any other related field
- Min 2 years’ experience
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Requires skill and a minimum of two years’ experience in C sharp (C#), the .NET Framework SDK, ASP.NET MVC, Java, Spring Framework, Git, TFS, DevOps, Jenkins, Artifactory, grasp of Strong Object-Oriented Programming techniques, and PHP. Strong WordPress and Joomla skills are also required.
- Requires strong Database development and Database administration skills and experience.
- Requires the ability to develop and deploy Windows, Web, Cloud, Mobile, and distributed applications through the application of the required technologies enumerated above.
- Experienced Software/Applications Developer who applies industry best practices models.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Programmatic use of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Knowledge of any flavor of the Linux operating system will be an added advantage.
- Intelligent and a fast learner