The work you do with our team will directly impact the life of millions of people. Join us and create an impact on the digital payments infrastructure that assists banks and businesses to build seamless and secure payments for their customers. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion and career growth opportunities
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Capability and will to perform end-to-end software engineering – development, test automation, DevOps, and application support.
- Implementation, testing, delivery, and maintenance of product features (new and existing)
- Creating technical reports on feature implementations
- Research on existing/new product features and areas of improvement
- Commitment to creating and maintaining secure coding practices (and standards)
- Providing support for product features (when needed)
Required competency and skillset to be a Waver
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JMS, KAFKA
- Java with UI (Angular/React) and Micro Service Architecture experience
- Hands-on experience in developing Cloud based applications
- Hands-on in using design patterns
- Good knowledge of Linux and Linux based tools
- Knowledge of Application build & deployment using Jenkins/CICD tools
- Good knowledge and experience in application support
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.