Social Media Expert (TikTok | IG | Facebook)
Marketing & Communications
We are a social media company seeking experienced, articulate, friendly, and sociable social media experts to take our various platforms to another level. We are looking for someone to take our social media platforms (TikTok | IG | Facebook) to another level. You must have proven experience in this field, we have the sources, you need to draft a workable plan and implement this to grow these platforms exponentially; we will provide you with the requirements. In addition to the social media platforms, you should also assist in guiding us on what to post on our website to correlate with the social media platform postings, you have to be someone whose command of the English language is high. You cannot ever spell "I'm/I am" as "Am" and other improper usages of the English language in Nigeria, that is not tolerated.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification
- Plan, create, publish, and share new content (including original text, images, video, and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness, and encourages community members to engage with the brand
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Collaborate with sales, web design, web development, digital marketing, customer relations, and product development teams
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Bolster your network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- You’ll need to engage with your audience on social, build a brand voice, and create content that resonates with your audience. Each channel has its own algorithm and tactics for optimization, in this way, scheduling is also a big part of what Social Media Specialists do, ensuring that posts are scheduled regularly and at optimal days and times on specific channels.
- You also need to measure results by tracking metrics and insights on each platform. There are social media marketing tools that help consolidate these results so that it’s easy to see which channels are most effective and what content elicits the most engagement. With this data, Social Media Specialists are able to experiment with new content and optimize high-performing social media posts.
- Responsible for paid strategies and will need to be adept at using tools such as Facebook Ads Manager or other paid options on channels like LinkedIn or Quora, for example.
- Planning and executing social media strategies, creating, and publishing content to a variety of platforms, and interacting with their communities and audiences.
- Responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
- Oversee site metrics, interact with readers, and be responsible for creative design.
- Understand the targeted audience for each social channel, creating persuasive content that strikes a chord with the intended audience, and is unique to the typical interactions of each channel.
- Be responsible for devising strategy, community management, creative directing, customer service, copywriting, and analyzing data.
- Planning a brand’s social media strategy. This involves building out a cohesive plan that suits overarching company goals, strategizing tactics to achieve those goals, and generally exploring, testing, and optimizing different social media channels to suit a brand’s audience.
- Strategizing, engaging, creating, scheduling, listening, measuring, and experimenting. Although larger social or digital marketing teams will likely include a Social Media Manager or even a dedicated Social Media Strategist, everyone on the team will be expected to have an understanding of strategy and a mind for the big picture.
- Ideally have worked in a similar position, grown some platforms, conversant, and articulately translate your thoughts into easily dissectible words
- Proven experience in this field
- Good communication skills
Note: When you apply, we will test your reading skill to make sure you read this job description, no matter how good you are, if you did not read the job description, we will never proceed with your application. We want people who mean what they say.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.