Engineering & Technology
Our organization, with its head office in Lagos State, requires the services of an experienced Site Engineer.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage parts of construction projects
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Undertake surveys, set out and manage sites
- Check technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Ensure projects meet agreed specifications, budgets, and timescales
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors, and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Evaluate risk, provide technical advice and solve problems on site
- Prepare site reports completing other documentation about the site.
- Liaise with quantity surveyors about ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
- Allocate and manage resources (equipment, manpower, and materials) to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the project.
- Take responsibility for safety on site.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc, HND, or equivalent in Building or Civil Engineering.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and plan works execution based on this.
- Be conversant with and have a good knowledge of safety on site.
- Be versatile in the use of MS word and excel applications.
- Be familiar with construction site activities and must have an eye for details.
- Possess good leadership skills with the ability to lead/direct site teams.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be a self-starter.
- The ability to use a leveling instrument would be an added advantage.
Location: The present work location is Ikeja, but the successful candidate may be deployed to other sites as the need arises.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.