- Planning design layout of the furniture showroom
- Wecoming customers into the shop/office and assisting customers with decision on furniture to purchase
- Upselling and cross selling all company’s products and services
- Content creation and social media management on all platforms
- Researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project
- Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients
- Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients
- Preparing detailed designs, plans, and models
- Contract out services to other vendors, including painting and carpeting, curtains, tiling, etc.
- Supervise vendors and assistants who carry out your plans and perform administrative tasks
- Managing and supervising the activities of all staff to ensure results are in line with company and industry standards
- Cordinate operations and deliveries
- Strong creative background in the interior decor, real estate or furniture industry.
- Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture, Marketing or a related course
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customers.
- Excellent powerpoint and presentation skills
- Experience in drawing, painting, colour pallet selections and textiles will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Commitment to Client Services
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good problem-solving Skills
- Knowledge of Styles and Trends
- Honesty and integrity
- Preferably a female living on the island or close to Lekki Phase 1