Emerson Lifecycle Services provides customers with the expertise, technology and processes that can help our customers to operate safely, improve asset reliability and optimize process capabilities. Our maintenance services keep customer plants operating safely, consistently and economically. We do Improve the asset reliability and preserve customers investment by utilizing our lifecycle services.
At Emerson, we are committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We take pride in the people who make Emerson great. We believe that bringing together bright, enthusiastic, and talented people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures promotes the birth of new ideas and an exciting energy level.
In Emerson we emphasize in managing businesses and operations throughout the world with individuals native to the locale and familiar with the culture, which adds to our process' effectiveness. At Emerson, we are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity.
If you are an engineer with a passion for solving some of the world’s most complex industrial and infrastructure challenges known to mankind, then join our team and start your journey today
This position will be based in (Nigeria).
To provide service and support for Emerson products, including maintenance services, diagnostics, installation and commissioning, start-up and problem resolution.
Perform as a focal point for customer technical support including service contracts, projects, and technical solutions. Advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
• Perform routine maintenance tasks in accordance with customer requirements
• Provide recommendations to the customer on product or solution, enhancements and system health checks
• Take ownership in service project activities coordination
• Carry out start-up / installation/commissioning, fault analysis and repairs on Emerson Process Management products, including investigation of problems being experienced at customer sites
• Assist Sales Engineers in the demonstration of Emerson Process Management products to potential customers and to provide guidance in product application and after sales service and proactively promote service
• Develop and implement product/system configuration changes at site to meet customer requirements
• Provide on-site on the job customer instruction in the application, maintenance and operation of Emerson Process Management products
• Be available as required to support the on-call rotation
• Comply with all Emerson requirements for business processes including timesheets, site visit reports and all other documentation in line with Emerson Process Management internal procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline (including control engineering, computer science, or electronics, etc.)
• Good in English, plus any specific local language requirements
• Associate level certification for all services the individual is performing at site
• An understanding of Control & Instrumentation theory including control loop configuration
• Sound knowledge of Emerson Process Management, Process Systems and Solutions products
• Knowledge and experience of automation and control systems in process industries, typically with 2-4 years’ experience in related areas.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Driver’s License preferred
• This role is focused on products and services at industrial process plants. Travel and work in customer sites is required, including international travel as needed.
• This role is focused on consulting on products and services at industrial process plants. Frequent travel and work in customer sites is required, with international travel as required
• Adherence to Emerson's Values
• Travel 80%
• Customer Focus
• Integrity & Trust
• Learning on the Fly
• Managing Diversity
• Managing & Measuring Work
• Decision Quality
• Interpersonal Savvy
Health & Safety
Recognize and accept HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson’s Company Procedures.
**Failure to comply with Safety Management System and Health and Safety procedures will result in disciplinary procedures
Health & Safety
• Ensure effective leadership in HSE, leading by example and setting the direction for a successful health and safety program and creating a foundation for a positive safety culture.
• Discuss Health and Safety first or at least early on the agenda of every meeting.
• Ensure effective management of HSSE risks and impacts. Report all hazards, incidents and Near Misses in line with the MEA Emerson HSE incident policy. Active involvement in the investigation of accidents, near misses, incidents and ill health where required.
• Conduct all HSE training assigned to you as an employee
• 100% utilization of the Emerson Safety App.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.