Zagus Power Systems Limited provides power solutions for a range of applications including IT, manufacturing, facilities, hospital equipment, and telecommunication. We offer a variety of trusted innovative power backup and protection products to help businesses and facility owners be more productive while safeguarding their critical equipment. This is a full-time on-site role for a Senior UPS Service Engineer located in Ikeja. The Senior UPS Service Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day UPS/AVR technical support operations, ensuring customer satisfaction, and leading a team of technical support representatives. They will also be responsible for troubleshooting complex technical issues and collaborating with relevant departments to resolve problems.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and overseeing the technical and engineering activities
- Responsible for Install, inspecting, maintaining, and repairing of company's UPS Systems, Automatic Voltage Regulators, and other power products of the company
- Provides specialist technical input/advice to resolve complex issues including support in the form of emergency callouts to ensure system availability to the customers
- Resolves escalated technical support issues
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationship and client satisfaction as well as generating opportunities where possible
- Set up professional Policies and Procedures for the department.
- Providing application, control circuits, and functional training to new technicians
- Create development plans and training opportunities for employees to increase individual and team development
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager.
- HND, BSc (Electrical or Electronics Engineering) or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in the UPS Power Systems environment and Automatic Voltage Regulators environment
- UPS/AVR Technical Support and Troubleshooting skills
- Must be versatile in Electrical Engineering
- Strong Analytical, Customer Support, and Customer Satisfaction skills
- Ability to lead a team of Technical Support Representatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.