We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to serve as the technical expert for detailed design and construction aspects of the project.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Serve as the technical expert for detailed design and construction aspects of the project
- Answer questions and resolve issues brought forth by the internal team members, client, consulting engineers and contractors
- Perform expediting actions in sourcing technical information, submission of data/method statement for installation, delivery and transport of materials/equipment, storage and issuance for site installation works
- Prepare detailed installation plans, methodology, processes and procedures for support of construction team
- Propose and oversee timelines for engineering proposals and submissions are met
- Check and confirm the accuracy of submissions from contractors, vendors and suppliers for the work to be performed, coordinate and ensure approvals are received from client in timely manner
- Set up procedure and processes in monitoring and tracking of engineering related documentation throughout project lifestyle
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors
- Prepare and deliver various installation/erection or construction related presentations, both internally and externally
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Structural, Environmental or Process Control & Automation), Master’s degree in engineering management or logistic management will be plus
- 10 years of engineering experience, ideally as a managerial / expediting role in process, energy, water or chemical plants construction or large-scale infrastructure design and construction projects locally
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
- Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a teamwork ethics
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep project, processes, and the entire engineering tasks on track
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.