We are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector and a provider of both offshore and onshore services across a broad stream is seeking to engage the services of Experienced Senior Engineers. The Successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical advice and guidance for all phases of assigned Engineering projects and programs.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Assists in the review, investigation, and development of appropriate recommendations regarding assigned Engineering projects.
- Administers contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment
- Performs other duties as required
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal team members and occasionally contractors and clients.
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards and structural analysis software.
- Provide drawings and produce sketches of engineering designs.
- Perform field activities such as observing and recording existing field conditions.
- Conduct construction administration including responding to RFI’s. -Develop technical reports.
- Research and analyze information of considerable difficulty and draw valid conclusions -Develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, Civil/Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related degree with 10-15 years’ experience.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience as a pipeline engineer or a related position is required.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Engineering.
- An exceptional advantage is, should have worked on projects related to SHELL, ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total or any other with renowned international oil companies (IOCs).
- Certified COREN will be an additional advantage.
- Experience with performing structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards.
- Experience with pipeline construction techniques such as welding, excavation.
- Experience with drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- Strong leadership and exceptional project management skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
- Must be willing to travel as may be required.
- Should be available to relocate to Warri.
- Must be able to work in a potentially stressful environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.