As the Senior Manager, Operations you’ll play a crucial leadership role in overseeing and optimizing the operational functions of the organization. This position requires a strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, strong marketing skills and a strong operational background, and the ability to lead and develop cross-functional teams.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Leading sales efforts within the organization, which includes driving revenue growth, managing sales teams, developing sales strategies, nurturing client relationships, and ensuring effective sales processes and performance.
- Prioritizing stakeholder needs, leading specialized team development, fostering client relationships, overseeing metrics achievement, and supporting team performance.
- Fostering leadership development, guiding talent management, cultivating relationships, and promoting a performance-driven culture while ensuring policy compliance.
- Overseeing financial aspects within the organization, including budget management, cost optimization, financial planning, and ensuring compliance with financial policies and regulations.
- Ensuring that the organization's activities align with relevant laws, regulations, and internal policies, encompassing areas such as regulatory compliance, health and safety, quality control, ethical practices, data protection, and environmental standards.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, managing employees fairly, overseeing contracts and financial matters, mitigating risks, protecting intellectual property and data privacy, upholding ethical standards, and maintaining environmental, health, safety, and consumer protection requirements.
- Senior Manager must have consistently managed an Annual financial portfolio minimum of NGN 750,000,000 in the IT space.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required, preferred ITIL or related certifications, master’s degree is desirable.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
- Minimum of 10 years of leadership and people management experience in a similar role or capacity with, a proven operations background.
- Proven experience in managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports and the ability to build, develop, and manage strong client relations, building on trust and integrity.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, objective critical thinking, multi-tasking, interpersonal, people management, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and customer-centric focus - the ability to communicate clearly and in a timely manner with the team, customers, and internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong People Management ability supporting company values, experience with leading multiple teams, and in leading managers and teams through a fast-changing environment.
- General knowledge of social, political, economic, finance, and labor laws and regulations.
- Previous success motivating and engaging teams to deliver high customer satisfaction within defined cost budgets – performance management, staffing, management proficiency, coordination, coaching, and recognition.
- Previous experience managing operations business, process improvement, decision making, strategic planning, and quality management skills.
- Attractive allowances for high-performing managers
- Salary is performance-based
- Other incentives - annual bonus, retention bonus, performance tips, etc.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.