WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is rapidly growing and looking for a highly experienced and motivated Senior Machine Learning Engineer for a full-time, permanent position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Modeling complex problems, discovering insights, and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining, and visualization techniques
- Participating in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
- Proposing innovative ways to look at problems by using data mining approaches on the set of information available
- Designing experiments, testing hypotheses, and building models
- Conducting advanced data analysis and designing a highly complex algorithm
- Applying advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve multiple real-time decision systems
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in Python and MySQL (or any relational database)
- Min. 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience with databases
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and libraries
- Machine learning concepts and techniques: Regularization, Boosting, Random Forests, Decision Trees, Bayesian models, Neural networks, Support Vector Machines (SVM)
- Experience with the whole ETL data cycle (extract, validate, transform, clean, aggregate, audit, archive)
- Computer Science or Mathematics or Physics degree
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Willingness to work hard (50 hrs per week)
- Very good English
Nice to have but not required
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Natural Language Processing (tokenization, tagging, sentiment analysis, entity recognition, summarization)
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Visa sponsorship (after 18 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the US).
Expected work schedule is 50 hours/week, Monday to Friday. This position requires a full overlap with EST business hours (8AM - 7PM ET, including 1 hr break).
Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to successful applicants.
More about WalletHub
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best Startup Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized credit-improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, and notifying you of important credit-report changes.
WalletHub’s initial focus was in the credit card space, and we quickly became the go-to credit card resource for consumers and industry professionals alike. Not only did the nonprofit group Consumer Action rate WalletHub as the best credit card website, but our industry research and expert opinions are featured in the national media far more often than any other company in the space.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.